PostalEASE LiteBlue is a service exclusively available to USPS employees. its main purpose is to allow staff to enrol in the various USPS employee benefit plans, including the thrift savings plan [TSP] and the federal employee’s health benefits plan [FEBH]. for your convenience, this service is available both online, on liteblue, and over the phone.
To access this service online, USPS staff use a dedicated online portal. this is available via any web browser, using the companies internet network, or via employee self-service kiosks. irrespective of which method you use to access this service, you will need to use your employee identification number, a password, a PIN number, and your social security number or SSN.
What Can I Use PostalEASE LiteBlue For?
This service has been created so you can view and manage the various employee benefit schemes you may be entitled to, such as the thrift savings plan. using this platform, you can enroll on these schemes, arrange direct depositor and change your monthly contributions to the scheme you are enrolled in.
As a USPS employee, you can also, use this service to update personal information relevant to your federal employee’s health benefits plans. for example, you can use this service to add and remove dependents as needed, to reduce benefits coverage, or to cancel enrolment.
if you prefer to make any of these transactions over the telephone, you can do so by calling 1-877-4PS-EASE or 1-877–477-3273.
How can I log into the postal Ease LiteBlue website. ?
- this employee portal is available online at https://ews.usps.gov.
- before you can access the main site, you will be asked to click on the ‘agree’ button and accept the team of service.
- next, you will be presented long in form. enter your employee identification number and password as required in the relevant fields. you must use your USPS self-service password. if this is your first time using any USPS self-service applications, you can set up your password by following the ‘click here link.
- after entering your id and password click on ‘submit’ and you will be redirected to your employee account page.
Also Check –
- USPS Jobs-liteblue.usps.gov
- LiteBlue USPS Employee Login | liteblue.usps.gov
- LiteBlue USPS Login – liteblue.usps.gov
- Does USPS Deliver On Saturday? | USPS Saturday Delivery-USPS.com
- LiteBlue ePayroll USPS LiteBlue ePayroll Login
if you prefer to access this service by telephone, call the number listened to the previous section and have your employee ID, PIN and social security number ready. PIN numbers can be requested by phone, but for security reasons, they can only be mailed. it usually takes 10 days to receive a PIN number or PIN reminder.
PostalEASE LiteBlue Login
You can also access PostalEASE through by familiar PostalEASE LiteBlue USPS Gov.
Enter your employee number and SSP password, then click on ‘logon‘ to log into PostalEASE at LiteBlue.usps.gov. If you’re having problems to login LiteBlue, then visit the troubleshooter at the USPS LiteBlue login page.
Can I change My PostalEASE Password?
Yes, the PostalEASE LiteBlue system features a password reset function. you can use this if you have forgotten your self-service password or if you think it may have been compromised. to reset your password, go to the PostalEASE login page at https://ewss.usps.gov. the password reset link is located above the login form and is labeled ‘if you forgot your password click here’ all you need to do is click on the link. it will take you to the password reset page. then follow the prompts.